- New Range of Sausages to be revealed soonClarkes are set to launch a new range of sausages ready for the hot summer and Olympic celebrations.... Read more
- Clarkes Pies Gain Awards at British Pie Awards 2012At this years British Pie Awards our 1lb Pork Pie was awarded a Silver Medal and our Leicestershire steak & ale pie and Steak & kidney pie both received bronze medals.... Read more
- Clarkes Food Fayre Saturday 28th April "All Welcome"Clarkes are celebrating 30 years in the village of Queniborough by having a food fayre at the rear of there business on Saturday 28th April 2012 between 10.00am and 2.00pm. At the event you will be able... Read more
- Celebrating National Pie WeekTo celebrate Britains National Pie week Clarkes have on sale this week our fresh homemade family and individual shortcrust steak & mushroom, steak & ale, lamb & rosemary and chicken & mushroom pies. We... Read more
- "Home Made Pork Pies are Back on Sale"I,m pleased to announce that Clarkes Home Made Pork Pies are now back on sale. So why not try one and let us know your thoughts?... Read more
- £20 Valentine Meal For Two A Clarkes Homemade Beef Welligton for Two and Two David North Heart Desserts of your choice all for just £20.... Read more
- Home Made Faggots Available From Friday 29th Sept.The Grip of Winter is now upon us, so home made faggots are a heart warming treat. Available now.... Read more
- Local Pedigree Long Horn Beef Available NowSimply described as Britains Best Tasting Beef.
I've never tasted Beef like it.
Farm - Queniborough
Farmer - Mr Mike Winterton
Abattoir - Six Hills, Nr Melton Mowbray.... Read more
- Family Sized Short Crust Pastry Pies Available NowThis weeks pies are Steak and Ale Pie which contains beef from Julian Whites South Devon Beef and Everards Tiger Bitter. £9.99 each... Read more
- New Home Made Pork Pies Available This Weekend Whilst Stocks Last.Still in an experimental stage, our pork pies have been thoroughly enjoyed by our customers. And demand is growing.... Read more
- Lambs From Brooksby College Farm are Available Again This WeekendLambs from Brooksby College Farm are available this weekend 7th October 2011.
Farm - Brooksby College,
Farmer - Mr Nick Marriot,
Abattoir - Six Hills, Nr Melton Mowbray.
Also available - Fresh... Read more
- Leicester Tigers Julian White's Pedigree South Devon Cattle Now Available at ClarkesCustomers who tried various cuts from our first Pedigree South Devon, were unanimous in describing the meat as outstanding both in flavour and tenderness and want to know when it will be available again.... Read more
- Great Taste 2011 AwardsAt this years Great Taste Awards Clarkes Dry Cured Beech Smoked Back Bacon and there new Malaysian Chicken Curry have both been Awarded one Star Gold Awards. ... Read more
- Rural RetailerIn December we were awarded the accolade of The Midlands Best Traditional Business. We now go forward to the National Finals at the House Of Lords where the overall Champion will be announced. I'm going... Read more
- Trading Standards DVDThe legal requirements involved in labelling food products are extensive and complicated. So when we changed our packaging in March last year we contacted Trading Standards and asked them for advice. They... Read more
- Eight Products, Eight Winners at the BPEX National Show!The product evaluation competition ran by BPEX (British Pork Executive) was held in Newark in November 2007.
We entered 8 products and were delighted to win 4 Gold awards and 4 Silver awards with one... Read more
- Treble Top For Clarkes' SausagesClarkes of Queniborough swept the board, winning all three awards for best sausages at the 2006 Annual Melton Christmas Show.
The Show has been running for 24 years now but this is the first time that... Read more